Saturday, August 25, 2012

End of yr. exhibition display....

I know from now until the end of the year time is going to fly and before i know it, its going be crazy, hectic and last minute. So I've started planning out what i want to do for my display so that that issue can be sorted and outta the way. One of my ideas is to have water colour design drawings in the background. My water colour skills aren't as great as i expected/hoped them to be. Hopefully with much experimentation and some practice they"ll be top notch for end of yr.

2 of my first attempts on crappy paper. Need to get a few variations of water colour paper and want to try on hand made paper too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daniela-Designed: Handmade Jewellery Art

My photo
My intention is to make earth-friendly jewellery with nature as my primary reference.
Planting Season