Saturday, August 25, 2012

I love Aloes & Succulents

 Indigenous plants are an important factor to the sustainability of a habitat. Native plants attract birds bugs and wildlife and often feed off them either direct or indirectly. Continued human propagation of indigenous trees and plants will help to insure sustainable eco systems. I've decided to do an Aloe and Succulents range, starting with Aloes. There are about 120 different species of aloe in South Africa. Most are indigenous to the Cape, including my favorite- Aloe Africana. Took some photos of a few of the aloes in our garden.....

My favorite. a special friend gave it to me.

my favorite again.... Aloe Africana






Also mad about Rock Roses



Looking at how I'm going to construct recognizable ones. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Daniela-Designed: Handmade Jewellery Art

My photo
My intention is to make earth-friendly jewellery with nature as my primary reference.
Planting Season