Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Adding colour....

Deciding and experimenting with ways to add colour. Adding colour isn't a necessity in enabling my aloes to be recognized, but I am drawn to bright colours, it also makes it more interesting and funky.. I love the orange of their flowers and the way the thorned edges of the green leaves are outlined in an orangey tone.

outline colour along the edges, and on the thorns.

 
I still need to take some close up photos of the flowers, the long tubular shape of the petals.





Looking at ways i can use glass seed beads...... i can melt, then squash them to be a similar shape to the flowers (second one from left in the first pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daniela-Designed: Handmade Jewellery Art

My photo
My intention is to make earth-friendly jewellery with nature as my primary reference.
Planting Season